Are you contemplating divorce? Have you been served with a petition for dissolution of marriage and need to respond?  Whether you anticipate an uncontested resolution of your family law matter with minimal court involvement, or heavily contested litigation, Attorney Gregory Cabo will assist you in assessing your overall situation in light of your objectives, even before you file for divorce.  He will fully discuss with you the economic consequences and other risks of “going to court” in order to determine the best course of action for you.

Contact the Law Offices of Gregory W. Cabo today to discuss your situation and options, and learn how to protect yourself and your interests »

Complimentary Case Assessment

Fill out the form below for a complimentary consultation:

* Required fields.


DISCLAIMER: The content of this website is intended to convey general information to facilitate recognition of possible legal issues affecting your life. The content of this website is not personal legal advise and should not be relied upon. For legal guidance concerning your individual matter, it is essential for you to consult with an attorney to discuss your objectives, your specific situation and applicable California Law.

Communication with this law office through the web-site does not establish an attorney-client relationship, does not create an agreement for this law office to represent you nor does it express a guarantee of any result in your matter. This law office is under no obligation to render services to you or otherwise investigate your matter for you. Confidential and personal information should not be sent through this web-site.

Further, information provided through this web-site is not confidential and may be disclosed. It is also important for you to know that every legal matter has deadlines. Failure to meet those deadlines may have severe financial or other consequences and can cause you to lose your rights to pursue or defend your matter in court. Because there may be critical deadlines in your matter, you should take steps to immediately consult with an attorney to obtain specific legal advise regarding your case.